Refurbished Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation 8GB Purple, B
The new iPod nano 5th Gen. Now rocking a video camera, a polished anodized aluminum finish, and a larger screen. Also making its debut: FM radio with Live Pause.
Size and weight
- Height: 3.6 inches (90.7 mm)
- Width: 1.5 inches (38.7 mm)
- Depth: 0.24 inch (6.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.28 ounces (36.4 grams)
- 8 or 16GB flash drive
- Holds up to 2,000 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format
- Holds up to 7,000 iPod-viewable photos
- Holds up to 8 hours or 16 hours of video
- Stores data via USB flash drive
- Spoken menus allow listeners to hear many of the names of menus, song titles, and artists without viewing the screen.
- An alternative large font can make menus easier to read.
- A high-resolution LCD display with adjustable contrast and backlight settings makes it easier to read in low light.
- Captions in video are displayed when they are present using a legible, high-contrast white-on-black font.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95 degrees F (0 to 35 degrees C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4 to 113 degrees F (-20 to 45 degrees C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Arsenic-free glass
- Highly recyclable
- 2.2-inch (diagonal) TFT display
- 240-by-376-pixel resolution at 204 pixels per inch
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Cantonese (Traditional Chinese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and UK English.
- Additional language support for display of song, album, and artist information: Bulgarian, Serbian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. iPod nano supports 20 VoiceOver languages: Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (U.S.), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish; other languages are available with the purchase of a supported third-party text-to-speech engine.
- iPod nano supports 20 spoken menu languages: Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (U.S.), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish; other languages are available with the purchase of a supported third-party text-to-speech engine.
External buttons and controls
Input and output
- H.264 VGA video, 640 x 480 pixels, up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio
- 15 real-time special effects: Sepia, Black and White, X-Ray, Film Grain, Thermal, Security Cam, Cyborg, Bulge, Kaleido, Motion Blur, Mirror, Light Tunnel, Dent, Stretch, and Twirl
Mac system requirements
- Dock connector
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
Windows system requirements
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
- iTunes 9 or later
- iPhoto 6.0.6 or later recommended for use with Mac OS X Tiger
- iPhoto '09 recommended for use with Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 9 or later