Watch Series 2 (A1758) FACE ONLY, Rose Gold Aluminium, 42mm, C
*This item is the face only, watch strap bought/sold separately.
Built-in GPS. Water resistance to 50 meters. A new lightning-fast dual-core processor. And a display that's two times brighter than before. Full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected, Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move.
Superior Sports Watch
The Apple Watch Series 2 with built-in GPS lets you leave your iPhone at home when you go for a run or ride - and still measure your workout accurately. You can also do swim workouts in open water, track laps at the pool, or splash with your kids. And with the brightest display Apple has ever made, you'll see your metrics clearly, no matter how much the sun glares.
With built-in GPS, the Apple Watch Series 2 can record precise distance, speed, and pace while you're walking, running, or cycling outdoors. It picks up a signal right away, so you don't have to wait to get moving. And when you're done, you can check your iPhone to see a map of your route and where you ran your fastest.
Heart Rate Sensor
A custom sensor continuously measures your heart rate while you use the Workout app. See it together with all your other important metrics - and even highlight it so you can check it at a glance.
The Apple Watch Series 2 is rated water resistant 50 meters, so you can leave it on when you're in the pool or ocean. Since a speaker can't be sealed because it needs air to produce sound, Apple reinvented theirs - it lets water in, then uses sound vibrations to force it back out.
Choose from 12 indoor and outdoor workouts - including swimming, biking, running, and elliptical - then set your goals and get moving. However you work out, the Apple Watch Series 2 accurately measures your movement. Select up to five metrics to view at once, automatically pause a run, and even mark segments.
Like all your daily activities, your workouts count toward closing your Stand, Move, and Exercise rings. View a history of your rings on your iPhone to see your performance over time, and be inspired to pursue new goals.
Third-Party Workout Apps
Whether you're into cycling, hiking, or yoga, you can continue using the workout apps you already know and love, and still get credit toward completing your Activity rings.
Advanced Activity Tracker
The Apple Watch Series 2 tracks all the ways you move throughout the day. So whether you're walking between meetings, doing cartwheels with your kids, or hitting the gym, it all adds up.
Your stand, move, and exercise rings show you how active you are every day and inspire you to move a little more. See if you've been sitting too much. Track how many steps you've taken and how many calories you've burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it's not all at once.
Smart notifications help you close your stand, move, and exercise rings every day. The Apple Watch Series 2 gives you regular progress updates and uses your success to motivate you to pursue new goals.
Share and compare your Activity rings with friends and family to stay motivated. Or compete to see who can hit their goals first. Receive notifications on your friends' progress and easily respond right from the notification - whether it's to send encouragement or a little smack talk.
When you hit milestones or reach your personal best, the Apple Watch Series 2 is there to help you celebrate. For each achievement you'll receive a distinctive badge you can share with friends.
The Apple Watch Series 2 takes into account different pushing techniques and terrains to accurately record Activity metrics for wheelchair users. And there are two wheelchair-specific workouts to choose from.
Powerful Health Tool
Since Apple Watch Series 2 is always with you, it can help you be more aware of your overall health. It lets you easily monitor your heart rate, better manage everyday stress, and add apps relevant to your specific routines. So you get a more complete picture of you.
Heart Rate Sensor
The custom sensor on the back of the Apple Watch Series 2 measures your heart rate throughout the day. And the data is sent to your iPhone, where you can track your heart rate patterns over time in the Health app.
Stay centered as a beautiful animation and gentle taps guide you through a series of deep breaths. Time to Breathe reminders help you practice mindfulness every day.
Third-Party Health Apps
The right apps can play an active, immediate role in reminding you to keep up with your regimens and routines. The Apple Watch Series 2 lets you add the ones that fit best in your life.
- Dexcom G5
- Use Dexcom's Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to help you manage your diabetes.
- Pocket Yoga
- Keep up your practice at your own pace as you're guided through sessions - all you need is a yoga mat.
- Set a daily hydration goal and get reminders when it's time for another glass of water.
- Build habits to make better food choices, get those workouts in, and reach your health goals.
- Get a clear daily picture of your heart rate. Detailed summaries help you identify patterns.
- Your personal weight loss coach keeps an eye on your diet, exercise, and sleep and sends you motivation and advice.
- Quickly look up medication instructions and get an alert when your next dose is due.
- Create to-do lists that help you form healthy routines such as eating well and getting enough exercise.
- Stay on top of your nutrition and keep track of what you eat to lose weight and stay fit.
Health App on iPhone
In addition to your heart rate, the Health app stores information collected by all your health and fitness apps, so you can see the data in one clear snapshot. You can customize the dashboard overview or take a closer look at individual metrics to see your trends over time.
Get a gentle tap when a message or call comes in. Access and launch your favorite apps in an instant. Use Siri to get things done with just your voice. With the Apple Watch Series 2, you can get important information and do things quickly and conveniently right from your wrist - so you never have to put your day on pause.
Apps and Notifications
The Apple Watch Series 2 helps keep you informed, organized, and connected throughout your day. A new, dual-core processor and more powerful GPU enable faster app performance and smoother animations. With the watchOS 3 your favorite apps launch instantly with up-to-date information. And a 2x brighter display gives you increased visibility - even in direct sunlight.
- Be alerted with a tap, then raise your wrist to read the message. And respond in lots of fun, expressive ways.
- See who's calling and answer on your watch, or cover it with your hand to dismiss. You can ask Siri to return the call later.
- See invitations, know what's up next, and get alerts when it's time to leave for events.
- Apple Pay
- Just double-click the side button to securely pay in stores or within apps right from your watch.
- Ask Siri to remind you of your to-dos. Tap Completed when you're done with a task, or Snooze for a nudge later on.
- The Washington Post
- Receive breaking news alerts and a special story each day curated just for Apple Watch.
- When an email arrives, you can quickly see the sender and subject. Then tap to read it in full.
- Gentle taps let you know when it's time to turn left or right, so you don't need to look at your watch for the next step.
- Never miss a moment with customizable alerts like game start reminders and real‑time scores.
Watch Faces Beautifully useful
Put information from your favorite apps on your watch face, so you can see what you need at a glance. Tap to instantly launch an app. And easily move between faces by swiping from edge to edge, so you always have the one that's right for the moment.
Dock Your favorite apps.
Press the side button to access the Dock, and quickly navigate through the apps you like to use most. Apps launch instantly and stay updated, so the latest information - like news, weather, and stock quotes - is there when you need it.
Check for new messages or email. Request the song stuck in your head. Find out if you've closed your Move ring. Siri can help you do lots of things quickly and easily - just raise your wrist, say "Hey Siri," and start talking.
- Rose Gold aluminum case
- S2 dual-core processor
- Built-in GPS
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Ion-X glass
- 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
- Ceramic back
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Direct fire speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- watchOS 3
- 42.5 x 36.4 x 11.4 mm
- 34.2 g
|Display Resolution||312 X 390 Pixels|
|Internal Memory (RAM)||512MB|
|Watch Case Material||Aluminium|
|Watch Strap Type||Not Available|