01. In addition to any warranty that you may have purchased with your Goods, all Goods that we supply are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
02. Goods found by us to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced with an item of an equal or better performance and equal or better value at the time a return material authorization (“RMA”) is generated. All Products being returned under warranty must have been issued with a valid RMA number. Any goods received by us without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned to sender.
03. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party (e.g. not using a surge protector), use otherwise than as recommended by us or the manufacturer (e.g. in an unventilated / hot or dusty environment), failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the manufacturer's approval.
04. Unless otherwise stated, all LCD/LED panels should be considered as class 2, which comply with ISO ISO-9241-302, 303, 305, 307:2008 pixel defects. Dead pixels on LCD/LED panels are covered under the manufacturers' warranty terms and conditions. We do not guarantee that you will receive a replacement screen should your screen develop one or more dead pixels.
05. We cannot be held responsible for loss of data, or need to remind you about backing up your data. Your data is your responsibility and you should take all necessary precautions to reinstate if a loss occurs. It is possible that hard drives and/or solid state drives may be formatted or replaced when returned under warranty regardless of any correspondence stating otherwise.
06. Laptop Batteries come with a maximum 6 month warranty there is no warranty for backup time, regardless of which warranty option is purchased
Used Laptop Battery has no warranty for backup time. We only give test battery to make sure it holds charge. In case you are not happy with battery backup time you can ask our sales team to give you cost of replacement battery.
07. Unlike with most computer companies, we allow you to open your case and install your own components without voiding your warranty on the following conditions:
- if the actions of the person installing the components cause damage to the computer, your warranty will be void
- if you install components that are not purchased from us and they cause problems with your computer, your warranty will be void
- if you install components that are not purchased from us we will in no way support you in installing them or with any problems you have relating to the components you have installed.
- we will support you in installing components purchased from us providing you have purchased them through the upgrade service available on your online account.
08. Should you take any goods purchased from us to a 3rd party and have them attempt to diagnose or repair a fault on the computer, you may VOID all warranties on the order and we will not cover the costs of any onsite or call out charges as we do not provide or charge you for onsite warranties. If you have any problems with your order you must contact us for advice and if necessary obtain an RMA number and return the item to us through the specified returns procedure.
09. In the event of any failure of software or hardware, we will not be held liable to replace, re-install or compensate for any software that is lost, damaged or corrupted. This exclusively applies to software provided free of charge by us or any third party software that was installed by you.
10. If you order liquid cooling for your graphics card, the original heatsink and fan that is installed on the graphics card you order will be removed so that it can be fitted correctly. This heatsink and fan will be provided in your Welcome Pack, contained in sealed bag and must be retained throughout the life-time of your warranty.
11. If the graphics card installed in your computer develops a fault, you must return the bag containing the heatsink and fan along with the faulty graphics card. Failure to do so will result in the warranty for the graphics card becoming void.
If your laptop develops fault then you must return your laptop with charger supplied.
12. Dead Pixel Guarantee - If you order a dead pixel guarantee and you report a dead pixel within the specified time period on the dead pixel guarantee, we will collect the laptop from your premises and replace the screen with a defect free model of equal or better specification. Collection and re-delivery (UK only) is included along with all labour fees, and the service can be used an unlimited number of times during the guarantee period.
13. The dead pixel guarantee commences on the day you receive your order and any dead pixels must be reported within the guarantee time period in order to qualify for replacement. Screens that are cracked, damaged or broken are not covered under the dead pixel guarantee regardless of how many pixels are not functioning. This guarantee does not cover external monitors purchased, only the notebook screen itself is covered.
14. If a product is repaired outside of the warranty period specified on your order, unless otherwise specified the warranty provided on any replacement parts is capped at a maximum of three months.